Interested in exploring the benefits in becoming a HCSA Corporate Partner.
Contact our Corporate Partnership team to discuss the opportunities.
Cook Medical agrees to become HCSA’s first Corporate Partner
Cook Medical has entered into an agreement to become a Corporate Partner of HCSA for the next three years. This partnership will be underpinned by a determination to increase knowledge and facilitate shared learning amongst its members.
HCSA’s Corporate Partner Programme was launched last November and discussions have been ongoing with Cook Medical since then in order to reach a mutually agreeable understanding, and in particular one that will provide support to the HCSA as it develops.
In one of his final acts as Chairman, Simon Walsh who signed the Memorandum of Understanding with Cook Medical said:
“I am absolutely delighted HCSA has entered into this Partnership. Cook Medical has for many years been a strong supporter of HCSA and I am certain it is an organisation which understands our culture and shares our aims in improving the knowledge of NHS procurement professionals.
New Chairman Helen Lisle said:
“The support which Cook Medical has agreed to provide will help HCSA develop into a robust and sustainable body working for the benefit of the NHS and the public at large. I am pleased that HCSA has been able to attract a partner with a truly global presence and a distinguished reputation”
Martin Matkin, European Director of Cook’s Healthcare Business Solutions (HBS) team said
“We are delighted to work in partnership with HCSA to support the ongoing education of their members. As a supplier, we see regular evidence of good procurement practice. These practices need to be encouraged and, most importantly, shared amongst peers. I hope our support will facilitate this sharing so that we can develop a sustained approach to improving patient care.
NHS Supply Chain and HCSA: Corporate Partners
NHS Supply Chain is delighted to have become a Corporate Partner with HCSA, working with procurement professionals to deliver £300m of savings for the NHS by 2018.
As the financial strain on the NHS increases, it is more important than ever that we work together and support each other to make the savings required for the NHS to run as efficiently and effectively as possible for its patients. The NHS Supply Chain team are delighted to bring their skills and expertise in this field to the HCSA members and look forward to growing and developing what is already a strong partnership through shared objectives and positive action.
NHS Supply Chain will continue to support the learning and education programme offered by HCSA, along with sharing good practice from Trusts and actively working with members to shape and implement the category strategies which will deliver significant savings for the NHS.
HCSA Immediate Past Chairman Helen Lisle said: “I am absolutely delighted that HCSA has entered into this partnership with NHS Supply Chain. It is a key strategic partner to NHS organisation in providing a range of fundamentally important services.
NHS Supply Chain is an organisation which understands HCSA’s culture and shares our aims in improving the knowledge of NHS procurement professionals; promoting the profession and maintaining an effective stakeholder network. It has been a strong supporter of our Annual Conference and Exhibitions for many years and we are pleased to welcome its continued support.
The support which NHS Supply Chain has agreed to provide will help HCSA develop important opportunities for its members to raise their knowledge through better mutual understanding and shared learning.”
David Pierpoint said “Formalising our partnership with the HCSA has been a real success for NHS Supply Chain in the past few months. It enables us to work in a truly collaborative way with the individuals who are at the front line in Procurement in Trusts, delivering the best quality care in the most cost effective way. As the HCSA goes from strength to strength we look forward to being part of it”
David Pierpoint, Chief Operating Officer, NHS Supply Chain.
- Collaborative approach helps Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust reduce risk for patients and staff while generating projected savings of £635,998. Read the US3473 Nottingham Case Study
- Better visibility of orthopaedic consignment stock helps Airedale NHS Foundation Trust reduce inventory levels by £163,000 (24%). Read the US3564 Airedale Case Study
- Strong clinical engagement, dedicated resource and a close procurement partnership help Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust deliver over £600k savings on hips and knees. Read the 0024 Gloucester Case Study
- Supplier open days lead to improved patient outcomes and saved 48% on bowel management for Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Read the Case Study_Aintree Bowel Management
- Leveraging buying power delivers savings of £104,000 (10%) on interventional radiology, cardiology and pacing spend at Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Read the Case study Aintree Cardiology/ Radiology.
- Standardisation and waste reduction saves £58,000 (25%) on custom procedure packs at Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Read the Case study_Aintree Custom Procedure Packs
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust procurement partnership is on track to deliver over £1,100,000 by end of 2015/16. Read the Case study_Aintree overarching
- Smarter use of resources frees up time and reduces costs in Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust central stores. Read the Case study_Aintree Stores
- Partnership helps Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust deliver medical equipment replacement programme within limited time frames and budget. Read the US3350 Leeds case study
- Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust achieves over £213,000 in recurrent savings through a prompt settlement discount scheme. Read the US3588 GSTT PSD case study
- Sterile Surgical Gloves Case Study £350,000 annualised savings achieved while meeting clinical needs. Standardise product selection Part of their programme is to standardise product selection across the region, which presented an opportunity to achieve savings on Sterile Surgeons Gloves. Read more.. Sterile Surgical Gloves case study
Bunzl Healthcare delighted to partner with HCSA: Corporate Partners
Bunzl Healthcare is delighted to partner with HCSA and join them in promoting and encouraging the sharing of Procurement and Supply best practices and learning’s, across their network of healthcare professionals.
Bunzl Healthcare has been supplying consumables to the healthcare sector for over 50 years. By building and managing effective relationships with leading suppliers we guarantee our customers easy access to their choice of consumables. Alongside an extensive choice of products, we also provide procurement, inventory and logistical solutions and have immense experience in providing the best, most cost-effective opportunities to NHS Trusts and healthcare organisations across the UK. Working with our customers to understand their challenges, streamline their processes and helping improve efficiency are key aspects of our service, whereby we aim to support better procurement, inventory management and save on operational costs.
We welcome this opportunity to work with HCSA and share our knowledge and experience in these areas, as well as learn more about the successes and issues facing healthcare professionals in today’s challenging environment.
Neil McDonald, Sales & Marketing Director for Bunzl Healthcare, said “Our partnership with HCSA is invaluable in getting closer to our customers to further understand their challenges and develop solutions to address their needs”.
John Effingham, HCSA, said “Bunzl Healthcare is a valued NHS supplier partner with a customer oriented business approach. HCSA is delighted that Bunzl Healthcare has agreed to become one of our Corporate Partners, helping us to develop our organisation so that we can support NHS procurement professionals and their development”
B. Braun is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceutical products and services. With over 58,000 employees in 64 countries, B. Braun develops high quality product systems and services for users around the world.
Every service provided by B. Braun incorporates the entirety of our knowledge and skills, the company’s deep understanding of users’ needs – and over 175 years of extensive expertise.
With its constantly growing portfolio of effective medical care solutions, B. Braun makes a substantial contribution towards protecting and improving people’s health.
In developing its products, product systems and services, B. Braun collaborates with it’s partners through constructive dialogue, and with the motivation to improve and innovate, enabling solutions that are both evolving and progressive.
B. Braun is proud to remain a family owned company.
ContactB. Braun Medical Ltd
United Kingdom firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:+44 114 225 9000
Fax:+44 114 225 9111