Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is the UK’s biggest public procurement organisation. We help our customers find the right commercial solutions for over £15 billion of spend each year.
With tight control over budgets and resources a key priority for all NHS trusts, we will help you save time and money on procurement, so you can focus on the priorities that matter most to the NHS.
You can use our commercial solutions free of charge, and we’re committed to helping you achieve maximum value by leveraging our commercial expertise and national buying power.
Our account manager team work with both individual NHS customers and procurement groups to help them achieve their procurement goals. If you would like to arrange a meeting with a member of our health account team, please get in touch.
Through CCS you can access a wide range of commercial solutions which you can explore using the links below:
- technology: digital future, network services, software & cyber and technology products & services
- corporate solutions: document management & logistics, financial services, fleet, marcomms & research and travel
- buildings: construction, utilities & fuel and workplace
- people: workforce, people services, professional services and contact centres
Get to know Crown Commercial Service
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is the largest public procurement organisation in the UK. We provide our NHS customers with compliant, cost-effective procurement solutions, expert category knowledge and high touch account management. With an excellent understanding of the health sector, we can support your procurement activities: guidance with immediate needs, collaboration for aggregated purchasing and implementing your future procurement strategy. We support HCSA and its members through a partnership agreement ensuring they have first-hand knowledge of efficient and compliant routes to market, which in turn gives access to substantial cost benefits. We want to ensure that all HCSA members are aware of the services CCS offers and discuss solutions required now and in the future.
Don’t miss out on our regular updates via our monthly newsletters, website and social media platforms. Sign up and follow us today:
- Sign up to our monthly newsletters by filling out this short form. Please state ‘newsletter sign up’ in the more details section
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to see framework updates, case studies, events and webinars, and much more
- Visit the our dedicated web page for NHS customers for all the latest news, events and guidance
Articles and case studies
Press Release: HCSA Joins with Crown Commercial Service
Get in touch