It’s been a tough year, so NHS Supply Chain: Food are holding a one-off webinar available to all NHS trusts to offer extra support as we progress through the roadmap out of COVID-19.
If you work with us already
It will be an opportunity to hear how we’ve evolved over the last 12 months, predictions for the year ahead, and useful support we can offer you.
If you don’t currently work with us
Join us for one hour to find out more about how we are set up specifically to support the NHS through bespoke services and initiatives.
What to expect
• The make-up of NHS Supply Chain: Food in 2021 – where we’ve come from and how we’ve evolved
• How to source quality products and increase your savings. Including:
- The future of retail at NHS trust sites
- How to utilise great recipes to increase revenue
• The importance of quality assurance
• A special guest appearance from Chair of the Hospital Food Review, Phil Shelley
• Guest speakers from NHS trusts sharing their catering experiences.
Please note: our usual Food Forum events, which we ran in October as a webinar, will be postponed until later in the year when it is safe to hold them face-to-face.