The Collaborative Procurement Partnership LLP is a new and exciting business formed to work for the NHS and be responsible for the delivery of the Department of Health Future Operating Model for the procurement of medical surgical equipment and clinical consumables across three medical and surgical Towers.
As a centre of commercial excellence, our business will deliver significant and sustainable savings which can be invested in front line services by the NHS economy. The business will manage three Towers consisting of category management for:
- Sterile intervention, equipment and consumables
- Orthopaedics, trauma, spine and ophthalmology
- Rehabilitation, disabled services, women’s health and associated consumables
We currently have vacancies for:
- Clinical Engagement and Implementation Managers
- Senior Category Managers
- Category Managers
- Procurement Contract Managers
- Procurement Contract Support
- Procurement Specialists
- Head of Communications and Customer Services
Please follow this link for further information about these vacancies. Please contact the Recruitment Team at CPPrecruitment@supplychain.nhs.uk to apply for any of these exciting new roles. Click here to view the benefits for new employees.