There are places available on the ‘Effective Negotiation’ 2 day course (non-residential) on the 31st January and 1st February; I would be grateful if you could kindly circulate this email to any member of staff who you think would be interested in or who would benefit from attending this free course which is part of the Procurement Skills Training Programme.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Delegates should have some experience of dealing with suppliers on the phone and now want to deal with them on a face to face basis. Grade range should be from four upwards
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
This course is for staff who have started to negotiate with suppliers, it will offer tools and techniques to deal with suppliers professionally and how to achieve value for money for their organisation
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand why good planning and preparation will impact on negotiations
- Identified why sellers are keen to supply to us
- Understand the importance of setting clear objectives
- Identify the process of conditioning used and can be used
- Learnt how to better control a negotiation session by using body language, questioning skills and active listening
- Had the opportunity to practice key negotiation skills with other delegates and tutors in a safe environment
- Had the opportunity to work with other delegates, sharing experience
Many thanks and please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com should you require any further information.
North West Skills Development Network,
Ground Floor, Block 9,
Halton General Hospital,
Runcorn, WA7 2DA.
@FSDNorthWest @ISDNorthWest @PSDNorthWest
Developing Today to Influence Tomorrow