Hello and Happy New Year! We are delighted to announce that the UK National GO Awards are back and live in-venue for 2021, and are now open for entry!
The GO Awards set out to recognise the achievements and successes of procurement teams across all areas of the public, private and third sectors and play a fundamental role in raising the profile of procurement as a whole.
Even before COVID-19, public procurement was rapidly evolving as part of its transformation from back-office function to strategic player. Now, against the backdrop of a global pandemic and with Brexit taking place, the stakes are even higher. That’s why the GO Awards matter now more than ever.
- Best Contract Delivery – Private Sector / Supported Business Organisations
- Best Procurement Delivery – Health / Social Care
- Best Procurement Delivery – Local Government
- Best Procurement Delivery – Other Organisations
- COVID-19 Outstanding Response Award – Public Sector Organisations
- COVID-19 Outstanding Response Award – Private Sector Organisations
- Infrastructure or Capital Project of the Year
- Social Value
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Procurement Team of the Year
- Brexit Readiness
We look forward to receiving your entry.