The beginning of 2021 marked the end of the EU exit Transition Period and the start of the UK’s new relationship with Europe.
In this virtual ABHI conference, we will address the critical issues for the HealthTech sector, including regulation and continuity of supply. Delegates will hear the latest developments on the UK’s newly signed trade agreements, and ongoing negotiations, and the associated opportunities for our industry.
Companies will be on hand to share their experience of navigating the post-Brexit landscape, and expert speakers will provide details on the essential matters impacting business.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alison Dennis, Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Trevor Gunn, Vice President, International Relations, Medtronic
- Chris Hudson, Director of Access & Innovation, Roche
- Harry Keenan, Group Managing Director, DCC Vital
- Steve Oldfield, Chief Commercial Officer, DHSC
- Richard Phillips, Director, Policy & Communications, ABHI
Date and Time
Thu, 1 April 2021
14:00 – 16:30 BST