Monday 18 March 2019 The ICC, Birmingham
As Advanced’s primary contact, we wanted to make sure you don’t miss the fifth annual Advanced World Conference, the largest gathering of the Advanced customer community, by giving you the opportunity to secure your free conference pass today.
Advanced World offers you the opportunity to take a day away from the office so you can have the space to breathe and to see how you can reimagine your goals. It offers you the time to rethink your approach, understand where your focus should be to recharge your organisation and to embrace the innovations that will reshape the way you work.
The full agenda will be released in November and will contain the latest product updates, panel debates, thought leadership sessions plus keynote sessions from Advanced’s CEO, Gordon Wilson and Director-General of the CBI, Carolyn Fairbairn. With the event being just 11 days before Brexit, Carolyn will look at the current Brexit situation, its impact on the UK business landscape and areas of focus over the coming year.
Date: Monday 18 March 2019
Venue: The ICC, Birmingham
What to expect from Advanced World
Highlights from 2018
Over 1,000 customers joined us at this year’s Advanced World making it the biggest event we have ever run and the feedback from customers was extremely positive. The event took us on a journey to see how digital transformation can – and already has for many – become a positive force of business and organisational disruption. With Advanced World 2019 on our horizon, we share the thoughts and views from 2018.
- Be the first to hear the latest product plans and see exclusive overviews of new and planned functionality in your solution.
- Choose from over 60 sessions with the opportunity to hear from key industry speakers and learn more about current and future challenges in your sector.
- Network and share best practice with the Advanced team, fellow system users and other industry professionals.
- Meet and feedback directly to Advanced senior management on your Advanced experience and how we can better support you in the future.
- Visit the ‘Advanced Village’ and explore the latest technology available in your industry.