4 July 2019 | NEC Birmingham
With just over 2 months to go, P4H England, recognised as the premier event in the English NHS procurement calendar, provides you with an ideal platform to meet, network and share best practice on the latest developments and initiatives taking place across NHS procurement.
Officially supported by a host of leading procurement organisations, this year’s event will once again host an impressive keynote agenda giving you the chance to hear from leading figures in healthcare procurement including:
- Special Guest Motivational & Leadership Speaker Sir Ranulph Fiennes – ‘The World’s Greatest Living Explorer’
- Senior Representative of NHS Supply Chain
- Michael Pace – NHS London Procurement Partnership
- Neil Hind – Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership
- Joe Lever MCIPS – Northern Care Alliance NHS Group
- Pia Larsen FCIPS – UCLH Procurement & Supply Chain Directorate
- Rose Gallagher – Royal College of Nursing
- Preeya Baillie – NHS Improvement
With the event set to sell out, ensure to book your complimentary place, which also includes a full on-site catering package.
We look forward to welcoming you to P4H England 2019.P4H19 A5 Landscape Advert