2-3 July 2019 Manchester Central
The Patient Safety Congress will return to Manchester on 2-3 July 2019.
|REGISTER YOUR INTEREST|
Why should you prioritise your attendance along with the 1000+ who already do each year?
- Gain real, applicable, solutions to take back to your own work: in 2018, 93% of attendees went away with specific ideas to improve care in their organisation
- Be part of influential conversations: be part of discussions with the national leaders responsible for driving the new national strategy on patient safety recently announced by Matt Hancock
- Challenge yourself and speakers: we challenge our speakers and attendees to think outside the accepted groupthink and share evidence based, applicable learning to improve safety
- See patient speakers on an equal platform: we are unrivalled in giving patient speakers an equal platform with international safety experts, frontline innovators and examples of best practice from the Patient Safety Awards
- Get inspiration from other safety critical industries: we recognise the importance of looking outside the UK healthcare sector and bringing in international experts from other sectors and healthcare systems