Please read these notes carefully before you complete the application form.
- Applications must be completed electronically and returned to your Futureleaders@nhsprocurement.org.uk
- Delegates will be chosen based upon their application and will be confirmed in by end of September 2018
- Please ensure that you complete parts A&B and that part C is completed by your Manager. We cannot accept your application without part C being completed.
- Upon accepting your delegate place you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Conference that are: No Show Fee of £99 if a delegate accepts a ‘free’ place and then fails to turn up to the conference.
- Please note closing date is 31st July 2018
Selection Process: Competency Approach
The selection process is based on competencies that have been identified as essential for future NHS Procurement leaders. The questions you are asked to consider in part B of this form are taken from this competency framework. You can draw on all aspects of your life for these examples: professional, social, family and academic.
- Please complete the application form in as much detail as possible.
- If possible, use a different example for each question. You may use examples from your work experience or from elsewhere.
- Be concise. There is a strict limit of 200 words for each answer.
- Give examples of things you actually did and how you did them. It is important that your examples demonstrate your personal involvement in each situation and provide evidence of what you did. You should restrict yourself to describing the situation and your own specific actions.
Application Form: Application Future LeadersFL Programme 2018