GS1 Healthcare Conference – 9 and 10 April 2019
Standards are just as important to the Secretary of State for health and social care as it is to GS1 UK Healthcare
In case you managed to miss the Secretary of State’s compelling speech on Monday 11th February 2019, here’s some of the key highlights.
Matt Hancock took to the stage at the Royal Society of Medicine advocating the use of technology and open standards within healthcare to drive interoperability and enhance patient safety. Here he credited the exceptional work of the Scan4Safety programme in delivering these successes and this is where our GS1 standards come in to play.
Join us for our 2019 conference on 9-10 April at Heathrow’s Radisson Blu Edwardian to hear real-life evidence-based case studies of GS1 standards in action.
Discover how our standards can help you maximise your organisation’s efficiencies and help you overcome your most critical challenges too. The benefits are not only real but tangible!
What’s in store?
- Our speaker faculty packed with national and senior-level industry experts from NHS Digital, NHS England, Care Quality Commission and acute trusts from across England. Keynotes include:
- Lord David Prior, chair, NHS England
- Tom Denwood, director of data and integration, NHS Digital
- Professor Ted Baker, chief inspector of hospitals, Care Quality Commission
- Professor Andrew Goddard, president, Royal College of Physicians
- Cara Charles-Barks, chief executive, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
- Lorna Wilkinson, director of nursing, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
- Themed afternoon case studies, from Local Health and Care Record Exemplars (LHCREs) to Integrated Care Systems (ICSs), and Global Digital Exemplars (GDEs) to interoperability, there are more best practice sessions to equip you for the ever-evolving healthcare landscape
- Quickfire practical workshops from our in-house trainers on:
- How to make your patient wristbands compliant
- The practical benefits of effectively managing your trust locations
With so much more on offer this year, you won’t want to miss out. Take a look at our agenda to find out more.