The HCSA have announced the nomination deadline for the 2018 HCSA Awards to celebrate NHS Procurement and its people has been extended to 14th September 2018.
The awards offer both Teams and Individuals an opportunity to celebrate their achievements and share best practise across the NHS. We know how good NHS procurement is and the HCSA Awards are a real showcase for excellence.
Last years awards saw a number of new categories to create a total portfolio of:
- HCSA Improving Value through Innovation
- HCSA Best Process / Procurement Initiative or Improvement
- HCSA Procurement Leader of the Year
- HCSA Procurement Professional of the Year
- HCSA Young Procurement Professional of the Year
- HCSA Excellence in Health and Social Care Commissioning
- HCSA Chairman’s Award for Lifetime Achievement
- HCSA Outstanding Service to the HCSA
- HCSA Team of the Year
This years awards include another new awards category:
- HCSA Unsung Heroes
The judging panel which is made up of individuals who are highly respected in their field, and are leaders in their areas of specialism.
HCSA Trustees have all accepted a place on the judging panel and their role will be to facilitate the final moderation call for the category/s they are allocated.
Read all about the new awards categories and meet the new judging panel.
The awards are all available now on the HCSA website with an overview of the criteria associated to each and the electronic nomination form to complete.