Hempsons’ specialist procurement law team will be running FREE seminars examining this year’s procurement law developments.
The session will be delivered primarily in an interactive workshop format, applying a practical focus to key principles arising from leading legal judgments and developments over the past year.
The topics will include:
- The implications of the recently published TCC Guidance Note on Public Procurement Cases – what does this mean for you in practice?
- Practical workshops dealing with key areas of risk within procurement processes, as well as dealing with procurement challenges.
- An assessment of the impact of some key cases in 2017.
- A section examining our experiences over the past 12 months, and sharing our “lessons learnt” from these experiences.
- A brief update on the impact of Brexit on procurement law and practice.
The topics covered will be useful to all procurement professionals when carrying out their daily roles as well as those interested in competing for public contracts successfully.
We look forward to you joining us to discuss a variety of thought provoking issues that have arisen from another busy year.
Hempsons Procurement Team
Morning session – (Newcastle, Harrogate & Manchester)
9:30am: Registration & coffee
12:45pm: Close followed by lunch
Afternoon session – (London)
12:45pm: Registration & lunch
All attendees are welcome. However, in the event that a session reaches capacity, organisations will be requested to limit attendance to 3 attendees only.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Heather Bellis.
Click here for more information and to register
Click here to register
Monday 13 November 2017 9.30am
Tuesday 14 November 2017 9.30am
Tuesday 21 November 2017 12.45pm
Thursday 23 November 2017 9.30am
Please click on the links below for maps, directions, parking and travel information: