The Annual HCSA Summer Conference in Solihull and will once again provide a platform for lively and vigorous debate on the key current issues of NHS Procurement. Delegates have booked early this year and we expect the event to be completely booked shortly. There are limited spaces still available at
With delegates from across the NHS commercial family coming together to better understand current initiatives across the landscape to ‘Learn from the Past, focus on the future.‘
The event, chaired this year by Simon Walsh, Group Procurement Director, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (HCSA Communications Executive) will introduce you to a plethora of exciting and topical speakers including:
- Spend Matters – Peter Smith
- The Association of British Healthcare Industries – Nishan Sunthares
- The management function for the new NHS Supply Chain will present on progress and how they are operationalising the new operating model.
- Hear from the customer engagement team, as well as the Clinical and Product Assurance function and how they are working with the Category Tower Providers.
- The afternoon sessions will include presentations from Andrew Daly, Partner, Hempsons and Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust.
This year we look forward to welcoming and exhibiting some innovative suppliers to the event. Alan Hoskins, Director of Procurement & Commercial Services, NHS South of England Procurement Services and HCSA Chief Officer will round off the event with reflections and closing remarks.