Here’s a summary of the improvements and updates we’ve made over the past week.
Webinar recording: Introduction to the new Model Hospital
Earlier this week we ran a webinar introducing the new version of the Model Hospital, with a specific focus on how to make the most of the new features and designs. Watch the recording
You can also watch previous sessions in the Model Hospital webinar series. The next series will begin soon. If you have any feedback on any of the webinars you have attended so far, or if you would like to suggest future topics we could cover, please email us at email@example.com or post on the forums at http://feedback.model.nhs.uk/
- Top 10 Medicines data for August 2018 has now been added
- In Finance and Use of Resources
- staff retention and sickness absence monthly update is now available, with staff retention data to June 2018 and sickness absence to May 2018
- Expenditure metrics have been updated with audited data for 2017/18
- There’s a whole new set of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) metrics in Estates and Facilities, with data for trusts who reported an PFI element in their 2016/17 ERIC estates data return
If you’re introducing colleagues to the Model Hospital, why not share our four short videos introducing the Model Hospital, opportunities, peering and benchmarking and the WAU. If you have difficulty accessing the videos, try using a different browser such as Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer.
Don’t want these emails? Unsubscribe
Model Hospital Project | Operational Productivity Directorate