We are now inviting nominations for stakeholder roles in the HCSA.
- South Central Regional Coordinator
- West Midlands Regional Coordinator
- South West Regional Coordinator
What’s involved in the role?
Regional Coordinators provide a key link between the HCSA Executive and its entire membership. As well as supporting and promoting the work of the HCSA in their region and sharing developments and best practice in NHS Procurement, they attend twice yearly National Stakeholder Group meetings along with Regional Events and National Conferences.
What is the Self Nomination Process?
Any HCSA member may stand for these regional roles, however they must be:
- A current member of the region for which they are applying
- Be aware / be a supporter of the HCSA within their region.
The nomination form is available below.
Simply complete the online form by:
- Inserting the names and contact details of two active HCSA member sponsors (proposer and seconder)
- Provide a supporting statement of no more than 300 words as to why you would be the right candidate for the role
- Include a high resolution image of the nominee with your application
The image and election statement will be displayed on the HCSA website.
The nominated person must speak to and have the support of their line manager prior to submitting their application.
Still unsure of what is involved? Why not spaek to one of the Executive team? Exec contact details are here
We look forward to your interest in supporting the work of the HCSA.