Following successful events last winter for the Trusted Customer Programme, Trusted Customers have been working with NHS Supply Chain to arrange a series of joint events/workshops on a regional basis to discuss the current Category Strategies in the joint programme.
Events will be held across the country during July and will run from 10.30am until 2pm.
Each event will comprise of an understanding of the following:
- A selection of the National Category Strategies
- The work undertaken so far with the Trusted Customer
- The savings initiatives we are working on up to the end of the current NHS Supply Chain contract
- The Nationally Contracted Products connection into the strategies
- To gain NHS feedback on the strategies and how to improve going forward
It is really important that we get a blend of clinical and procurement engagement in the workshop to allow a good level of discussion around the product areas. Please see below for a suggested list of people that would provide a rounded debate:
- Clinical Procurement Nurse Specialists
- Heads of Procurement / Procurement Category Leads
- Infection Control Leads
- Tissue Viability Leads
- Nursing Staff
Anyone wishing to attend their regional event can register at: http://www.supplychain.nhs.uk/events/calendar/