P4H England 2018 12 July 2018, NEC Birmingham, Hall 7
In July of this year, the National Health Service is turning 70, which represents a significant opportunity to appreciate and recognise the vital role the NHS plays, especially at a time when pressure on the service has never been greater, due to new treatments and a growing and aging population.
Procurement plays a vital role in the delivery of today’s objectives, as shown by initiatives such as the Procurement Transformation Programme (PTP), which is transforming the NHS Supply Chain by implementing the Future Operating Model (FOM), across a marketplace valued at an estimated £27bn annually.
Officially supported by key organisations such as the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), P4H England 2018, now firmly established as the leading one-day NHS procurement exhibition, will provide an unrivalled opportunity for buyers and suppliers to engage across a range of interactive skills development, collaboration and networking features.
Attendees can expect to:
- Meet, network and engage with over 1000 key decision makers from NHS procurement
- Visit the NHS Supply Chain Procurement Pavilion that will provide visitors with a unique opportunity to engage with key representatives from the Procurement Transformation Programme, including personnel from the 11 Procurement Category Towers
- Attend the four distinct skills development training zones enhancing your overall knowledge, collaborate and share best practice, in order to meet today’s ongoing efficiency objectives
- Hear from leading experts in the Keynote Arena who will discuss the latest policies which impact on the roles of purchasing and commissioning within the public sector
- Visit the 90+ suppliers in the Product Showcase
Tickets are free for public sector. Private sector costs just £95 + VAT. However, as an event partner we have managed to negotiate a discounted rate of £70. To book your ticket for this reduced price please click the link below and enter the code P4H70.
Visit us on stand 85
We look forward to seeing you there!