The transacted part of our Pathology and Point of Care framework is being launched on the 14 December 2020. This will complete the second phase of the framework – the direct element was initiated on 29 June 2020. It runs for 20 months and ends on 12 March 2022, with an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The two Lots of this framework cover the following categories:
Lot 1 – Pathology and Point of Care Testing, Associated Equipment, Instruments, Consumables, Accessories (Capital, Reagent, Reagent Rental and Primary Suppliers Managed Services):
- Category 1 – Blood Sciences
- Category 2 – Genomics and Molecular Diagnostics
- Category 3 – Cellular & Digital Pathology
- Category 4 – Point of Care Testing
- Category 5 – Laboratory Equipment and Temperature Monitoring
- Category 6 – Laboratory Instruments and Consumables.
Lot 2 – Managed Services (Primary Contractor Managed Services)
For more information, please click the link below.