NHS England and NHS Improvement
Amanda Pritchard appointed NHS’ Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive of NHS Improvement
We are delighted to announce today that Amanda Pritchard has been appointed as the NHS’ Chief Operating Officer. She is currently Chief Executive of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in London. The appointment follows an open competitive selection process and Amanda will take up post full time on Wednesday 31 July.
- Learning lessons to improve our people practices
- Share your views on proposed guidance relating to those detained under the Mental Health Act within prisons and immigration removal centres (IRCs)
- Interim NHS People Plan
- This year’s new healthcare workers vaccination campaign
- Host an NHS Big Tea party
- Levels of attainment and meaningful use standards now available for e-rostering and e-job planning
In case you missed:
- Health and Care Innovation Expo 2019
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust’s retention framework
- Chief Nursing Officer safer staffing fellowship programme
Sign up to receive our new workforce bulletin for weekly updates on the NHS workforce implementation plan.