NEW SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
ABHI’s seminar will explore how value-based procurement goes hand-in-hand with value-based health care. Speakers will use as a case study the innovative approach to procuring outcomes for Cataract Surgery across the Health Service in Wales.
By attending this event you will learn how value-based procurement can be achieved by:
- Focusing on the right outcomes
- Using different contracting approaches, and
- Taking a strategic, whole-system view.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Diane Bell, Director – Healthcare, PA Consulting
- Rob McGough, Partner – Commercial, Capsticks Solicitors LLP
- Nick Pimlott, Partner – Fieldfisher LLP
- Kevin Downs, Director of Finance & Performance, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Gary Welch, Director of Procurement and Supply Chain, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Programme Director, Shelford Group Procurement Programme
- Brian Mangan, Deputy Director, NHS NW Procurement Development
Click here for more details and to register
You can also now watch the video and download the slides from our Quality Management Systems & the MDR webinar that we hosted on 9th March 2017.
For more information, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7960 4366